Saturday 31 May 2014

Gobbling and Tense

Salam, it's Qay here, and I decided to make two posts this week! My mother started to continue her studies a few years ago and her work isn't done yet. She's studying about some multi-agent systems and she told me that this is about programming some agents in the computer and do stuff for us. Kind of cool. Her work is to find the verification of that from other researchers and make a summary. And she has to list all the researchers too. But it's like multi-agent system have become a very interesting research and a lot of researchers who are studying this stuff is rolling in very quickly. So my mother have to list all that.

Now, about the mid-year holiday trip.. oh yeah, we had a buffet at a hotel in Cyberjaya. There were a lot of yummy foods provided. Let me list what I ate:

Mutton
Loads of Mussel
Ice Cream with Chocolate Fudge
Spaghetti Carbonara with Chicken Meatballs
Salad of my own choice (Lettuce, Carrots, Croutons and Beef Bacon)
Milked Tea
A glass of Water

I was so full and I burped a lot.

Ok, this is too much writing for now, I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment